- The Uni Condens 8000 F stainless steel condensing boiler is the ideal solution for heating applications between 50 and 115 kW. The boiler can run either on gas or on low-sulphur heating oil. Installation is easy as the boiler is compact, takes up minimum space and weights relatively little.
- Intelligent water flow using separate return connections provides the ideal conditions for optimum condensation and thus high standard utilisation ratios. When running on oil, the Uni Condens is capable of a standard utilisation ratio of up to 104%. Up to 110% is even possible when running on gas.
Uni Condens 8000 F (50 - 115 kW)
The Uni Condens 8000 F boiler type is a high-efficiency stainless steel condensing boiler. It is characterised by its flexibility and compact dimensions.
- Condensing boiler for apartment buildings and small-scale commercial applications of 50 to 115 kW
- Seasonal room heating efficiency at up to 70 kW of 93%
- Can be operated with gas or low-sulphur fuel oil with low emissions
- Simple hydraulic assembly (no minimum flow rate required)
- Two separate return circuits for high and low temperatures
The data sheet or efficiency label for this product is generated depending on the combined burner. Please ask your regional boiler representative to provide the information (red button at the right side of this page).