- The Uni Condens 8000 F stainless steel condensing boiler is the ideal solution for heating applications between 800 and 1,200 kW. The boiler can run either on gas or on low-sulphur heating oil. Installation is easy as the boiler is compact, takes up minimum space and weights relatively little.
- Intelligent water flow using separate return connections provides the ideal conditions for optimum condensation and thus high standard utilisation ratios. When running on oil, the Uni Condens is capable of a standard utilisation ratio of up to 104%. Up to 110% is even possible when running on gas.
Uni Condens 8000 F (800 - 1,200 kW)
The Uni Condens 8000 F boiler type is a high-efficiency stainless steel condensing boiler. It is characterised by its flexibility and compact dimensions.
- Stainless steel condensing boiler for commercial applications from 800 to 1,200 kW, e.g. for office buildings and large properties
- Standard efficiency of up to 110% via LHV and seasonal room heating efficiency of up to 98%
- Can be operated with gas or low-sulphur fuel oil with low emissions
- Easy to install thanks to factory-fitted insulation, casing and acoustic damping
- Compact design that also allows for installation in locations with limited space (maximum installation height 2.05 m)
- Easy to combine with other heat sources
The data sheet or efficiency label for this product is generated depending on the combined burner. Please ask your regional boiler representative to provide the information (red button at the right side of this page).