- The UNIMAT 3-pass design has proven its worth thousands of times in practical applications. The UNIMAT heating boiler is offered in various sizes and can also be used in a pooled-output multi-boiler system.
- The UT-L is used particularly readily in hospitals, homes, office buildings, residential complexes as well as throughout all sectors of industry. Its high level of flexibility makes the UT-L ideally suitable for use as a reserve and peak load boiler at heating power stations and combined heat and power plants.
Hot water boilers
Unimat Heating Boiler UT-L
The boiler type UT-L is an ideal solution for central heating systems of local heating supply with a diverse application profile.
- Efficient 3-pass design
- Standard efficiency without flue gas heat exchanger up to 95% and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Effective thermal insulating materials with a high degree of efficiency
- Approved for low return flow temperatures from 50 °C
- Suitable for all burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy maintenance thanks to fully hinged boiler front door
- Robust, reliable and unsurpassed in its durability
- No minimum burner load level for water removal on the flue gas side
- Smoke tube passes free of flow components
- High permissible temperature spread of up to 50 K