The Bosch UT-L enables highly efficient production of heat and optimises energy costs with efficiencies up to 105% when used as a condensing boiler. Depending on the heat exchanger option, effective recovery of waste heat can result in fuel savings of up to 15% while reducing emissions.
Unimat heating boiler UT-L
The UT-L is a particularly reliable and efficient heat generator with output from 650 to 25,000 kW at up to 16 bar. The design complies with the Gas Appliances Regulation. The heating boiler offers high performance and is extremely compact.
At a glance
- Highly efficient heating energy from 650 to 25,000 kW with very high efficiency up to 105%
- Compact design for easy positioning and effective use of heat
- Flexible application and low return flow temperature of 50 °C possible
- Specific control concept and optional real-time monitoring
- Future-proof heat supply and options for CO2-neutral operation
- Proven and durable Bosch system from a single source
|Heat transfer medium|