- The Unimat 3-pass design has proven its worth thousands of times in practical applications. The Unimat heating boiler is offered in various sizes and can also be used in a pooled-output multi-boiler system.
- The UT-L is used particularly readily in hospitals, homes, office buildings, residential complexes as well as throughout all sectors of industry. Its high level of flexibility makes the UT-L ideally suitable for use as a reserve and peak load boiler at heating power stations and combined heat and power plants.
Hot water boilers
Unimat Heating Boiler UT-L
The boiler type UT-L is an ideal solution for central heating systems of local heating supply with a diverse application profile.
At a glance
- Three-pass boiler for a medium to high heat demand of 650 to 25,000 kW and up to 16 bar
- Standard efficiency without flue gas heat exchanger up to 95% and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Approved for low return flow temperatures from 50 °C and temperature spread up to 50 K
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
- Smoke tube passes free of disruptive flow components
- No minimum burner load level for water removal on the flue gas side
|Low-pressure hot water|
|Three-pass flame tube/smoke tube technology|
|650 to 25.000 kW|
|up to 16 bar|
|to 120 °C (depends on country destination)|
|Gas, oil, bio gas, bio oil, hydrogen|