The UT-HZ produces consistently efficient heating and process heat, particularly in partial load ranges. By combining it with a flue gas heat exchanger or condensing heat exchanger, and combustion optimising components, you can further improve efficiency and lower running costs. The special Bosch thermal insulation also contributes to the high efficiency.
Hot water boiler
Unimat hot water boiler UT-HZ
The double-flame tube design of the UT-HZ offers total flexibility in the high power range from 13,000 to 38,000 kW at up to 30 bar. Two independent firing units and flue gas paths create a double control range for individual heat consumption.
At a glance
- Double-flame tube hot water boiler for 13,000 to 38,000 kW with very high efficiency across all power ranges
- Particularly suitable for highly fluctuating heat and process heat demand
- Reliable solutions for heating plants and the manufacturing industry with temperature levels up to 225 °C
- Heat supply for the future: Low-NOx or CO2-neutral operation possible
- Complete system with intelligent control technology and protected remote connection
- Proven and durable boiler technology Made in Germany
|Heat transfer medium|