- The Unimat UT-HZ hot water boiler is a shell boiler in 3-pass design with two completely separate flame tubes and flue gas passages. This double-flame tube/smoke tube boiler has been in use for decades and is built with separate flue gas passages. This means it is suitable for operation with just one burner.
- The UNIMAT UT-HZ hot water boiler is deployed in all areas where very large amounts of heat are required. The main areas of use are district heating generation and the processing industry.
Hot water boilers
Unimat Hot Water Boiler UT-HZ
The UT-HZ boiler type ensures a reliable and efficient heat supply in the high output range.
- Intuitive PLC-based boiler control with very high operating data transparency
- High level of efficiency due to 3-pass technology, an integrated economizer and effective thermally insulating materials
- Up to 93% boiler efficiency without and up to 96% boiler efficiency with flue gas heat exchanger, and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Suitable for all burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy maintenance - simple to inspect on both the flue gas and water side
- Robust, reliable and unsurpassed in its durability
- Acceptance in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive - applied almost worldwide
- Easy to upgrade thanks to integrated modular technology
- Smoke tube passes free of flow components
- High permissible temperature spread of up to 40 K
|High-pressure hot water|
|Three-pass double-flame tube/smoke tube technology|
|13.000 to 38.000 kW|
|up to 30 bar|
|to 240 °C|