Used in conjunction with a combined heat and power unit, the heat recovery steam boiler HRSB can play a significant part in strategies for using primary energy efficiently. The hot flows of flue gas from the upstream combustion processes are conducted into the heat recovery boiler and used for steam generation purposes. Thanks to its modular design and compact dimensions, it is the ideal choice for both new plants and modernisation projects alike.
Universal Heat Recovery Steam Boiler HRSB
The heat recovery boiler uses accumulated flue gas heat to generate process steam.
- Increase in efficiency and environmental responsibility through use of waste heat sources
- Matched, modular system for easy planning and fast installation
- Complete system including CHP unit on request
- High efficiency through efficient tubular heat exchanger and good thermal insulation
- Additional efficiency gain thanks to optional integrated economiser
- Intuitive boiler control based on PLC with the highest level of operating data transparency
- Simple commissioning due to pre-parameterised boiler control
- Easy wiring on site thanks to plug-in connections
- Robust, reliable and durable
- Reduced component diversity with regard to availability of spare parts
- Service from a single source
|Heat transfer medium|
|Max. flue gas temperature of the waste heat source|
|Min. flue gas volumes of the waste heat source|
|Max. flue gas volumes of the waste heat source|
|Waste heat source fuel|
|Output range of combinable CHP units|
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.