The integrated economiser uses flue gas heat to reduce fuel consumption and lower the flue gas temperature. Together with the innovative insulation concept and Bosch compound insulating materials, this allows for a particularly high level of boiler efficiency of up to 95.3%.
Universal steam boiler CSB
Ultra-compact steam boiler producing up to 5,200 kg/h of steam, built to EN 12953 standard. The CSB excels with its high efficiency rating of up to 95.3% and its low emissions already comply with future requirements of the MCP Directive (EU) 2015/2193.
- Available in six output sizes, from 300 to 5,200 kg/h for pressures ranging between 0.5 and 16 bar
- High efficiency rating of up to 95.3% with integrated economiser and helical heat exchanger tubes
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
- Compliant with even strict emission levels when used in combination with our burners and controls
- Telescopic reversing chamber makes cleaning, maintenance and inspection simple
- Easy to operate with compact control CSC; connection to automation systems via boiler control BCO
|Heat transfer medium|