- Reliable boiler operation is dependent on good water quality. The water analyzer continuously measures and monitors: pH value of the boiler water, pH value, oxygen content and conductivity of the boiler feed water, pH value and conductivity of the condensate or steam accumulator water content
- All data is transmitted to the system control SCO via the bus system. This means that all the key water parameters, including the conductivity of the boiler water and that of the individual condensate flows, are available in the system control SCO.
Water Analyzer WA
Process-oriented monitoring of boiler water and boiler feed water: The water analyzer measures residual oxygen concentration, pH values and conductivities of the boiler feed water and pH values of the boiler water.
- Increase in operating safety thanks to continuous monitoring of the water values
- Automated monitoring with constant measurement of the pH value, oxygen content and conductivity
- Savings on chemicals thanks to needs-based dosing of additives
- Increased system efficiency through reduced desalting losses and saving of exhaust vapour energy
- A water analyzer can monitor up to three boilers
- All the measured values can be transmitted via Ethernet to the system control SCO or to the customer‘s control centre, where they can be fully visualized