Water Service Module WSM-V, WSM-T
The module supplies steam boilers with degassed and chemically conditioned feed water and disposes of the desalting and waste water.
At a glance
- Water treatment for steam boiler systems
- Prevention of corrosion in the boiler
- Outstanding deaeration efficiency and reduced consumption of chemicals with WSM-V complete deaeration system
- Partial deaeration module WSM-T for small systems
- Fast and easy planning, installation and acceptance appropriate to the steam boiler in question
- Requirement for positive suction head allows for ground-level installation and easy commissioning
Download our product documentation quickly and easily.
The WSM-V water service module for full deaeration is suitable for all steam boilers with capacities ranging from 2,000 to 100,000 kg/h, the WSM-T for partial deaeration for steam boilers with capacities of up to 8,000 kg/h.
All components are piped, thermally insulated and electrically wired to the highest quality standards to form a multi-functional assembly unit. Elaborate scaffold constructions are not necessary: The compact module is mounted on a stable support device and designed for installation at ground level. All functions are computer-assisted and automatically controlled via a programmable controller (PLC) with touch panel.
- This module consists of the steam heated feed water tank, the chemicals dosing device, the blow-down and expansion tank, a water sample cooler and the associated fittings as well as the control panel.
- Additional components such as a heat recovery facility for alkalis or a second chemical dosing or feed pump module are optionally available. The WSM-V has a spray or trickle deaeration device mounted on the feed water tank.