The WSM-V water service module for full deaeration is suitable for all steam boilers with capacities ranging from 2,000 to 100,000 kg/h, the WSM-T for partial deaeration for steam boilers with capacities of up to 8,000 kg/h.
Water Service Module WSM-V, WSM-T
The module supplies steam boilers with degassed and chemically conditioned feed water and disposes of the desalting and waste water.
At a glance
- Water treatment for steam boiler systems
- Prevention of corrosion in the boiler
- Outstanding deaeration efficiency and reduced consumption of chemicals with WSM-V complete deaeration system
- Partial deaeration module WSM-T for small systems
- Fast and easy planning, installation and acceptance appropriate to the steam boiler in question
- Requirement for positive suction head allows for ground-level installation and easy commissioning