Periodic Combi Boiler Maintenance Procedures
- The leak-proof status of the combi boiler is checked.
- The combi boiler is thoroughly checked for contamination with dirt.
- A safety check is carried out.
- The gas cutoff function of the automatic ignition mechanism is tested.
- In the case of devices equipped with a flue, the draw of the flue and the flue sensor function are tested.
- Gas adjustments are checked including pre-burn adjustment, at partial power and full power.
- The combi boiler burner and burning function are checked.
- The combi boiler’s heating and hot water output functions are checked.
- A check of the first heat exchanger is performed.
- The electronic components of the combi boiler are checked.
- The sludge traps on the central heating and DHW line must be cleaned.
- The filter on the water flow switch is checked
- Filters are cleaned.
- The water flow settings are checked.